Sunday, March 27, 2005

This is Not an Abandoned Blog!!

Good evening friends!

Happy Easter!

This post finds me happily writing from beside the sea at my father's house in Topsail Beach, North Carolina. I have had a pleasant time and will be heading back to New York tomorrow evening.

It has been some time since my last post and though this blog has sat idle, I have not been. It has been in my thoughts for quite some time and I am excited to get back to it.

I personally have gone through several changes which have pushed blogging to the back of the priority list. Chief among those is the fact that I actually finally quit my job! That's right. I actually quit my job and have become an independent contractor - specifically, a real estate agent. Look for a link to my real estate brokerage's website shortly!

Now that I am no longer employed, I am exposed to a wonderful new world. I have already completed two deals and am learning firsthand about the swift consequences of my actions - lessons that are muted when you are on a salary, even one as miniscule as my former employer's. I hope to share with all of you my journey further into personal freedom!

One thing I have already learned is that sometimes time is more valuable than money and therefore it is best to pay someone to help you out. To that end, I will be looking for someone to help me out in my ongoing need for web presence - namely, to design a site for me. If you are interested in doing so, please contact me - I would be very happy to hear from you.

I have been horribly lax in my tax preparation and will probably not be able to post until after April 15. Until then, adieu!

No comments: