Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Oh, the Weather Outside is Perfect...!

Today and yesterday have been pitch-perfect in their temperature - near 70 - perfect weather for chinos and a top and no need for those extra linings. I am planning to spend a little time on the High Line appreciating the weather.

What really makes me happy is the delightful new renderings for the 3rd part of the High Line - the part that goes above 30th street and over to the West. The amphitheater is ingenious and I love that part of the stretch will be left - temporarily at least - au naturel with the life that seeded itself there when the High Line was abandoned.

I've been so grateful the winter was so mild but I'm a little fearful the summer will blaze in compensation. So I'm going to head out and enjoy this weather while I've got it!

No comments: